Saturday, August 23, 2008

Drop you Inhibitions

Hi Folks,
the interenet is such a great place to be yourself! No worries, no thought for what someone will think,eh? The place to let yourself GO! To do what your heart desires. To behave like you want,with no issues of propriety.

I have been a webber from some time now and find that this is the true beauty of the net. I did things that I would never do in real life. My latent desires have found expression in this world. WOW!

The one thing you need to do when you get on board this boat,DROP YOUR INHIBITIONS!
Be what you really want to be. Do as you wish. Feel the exhilarating freshness of being carefree!
Stop holding yourself back, what happiness! LET YOURSELF GO!

I am sure lots of people out there agree with me and will enthusiastically respond to my thoughts. I do hope you folks out there, send in your posts about how you feel fulfilled and what are your most memorable experiences on the net.

The only word of caution, by being free of inhibitions, please use the released energies only to be good, not hurtful or deceiving. OK?

Love soommey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice blog....Friend...Keep it up..