Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Translation of Abhee naa jaao Chhodkar ….

Translation of Abhee naa jaao Chhodkar ….
Duet, the guy is trying to make his girl stay back and not leave….

Just listen to the fantastic music n the intoxicating voices…
Video at :
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=xzg6olcxjgQ


Hindi Song Title: Abhee naa jaao chhodakar
Hindi Movie/Album Name: HUM DONO
Singer(s): ASHA BHOSLE & MOHHAMAD RAFI

Hindi Lyrics:
abhee naa jaao chhodakar, ke dil abhee bharaa nahee
abhee abhee to aayee ho, bahaar ban ke chhaayee ho
hawaa jaraa mahak to le, najar jaraa bahak to le
ye shaam dhal to le jaraa, ye dil sanbhal to le jaraa
mai thodee der jee to loo, nashe ke ghoont pee to loo
abhee to kuchh kahaa nahee, abhee to kuchh sunaa naheen ..

Male :
Don’t leave me yet for my heart isn’t content yet,
You have only just arrived,brought beautiful weather,
Let this evening wear a little,let my heart quieten down a little,
Allow me to live for a while,Let me taste the intoxicating wines,
Haven’t said anything yet,haven’t heard anything yet
Don’t leave me yet for my heart isn’t content yet,


sitaare zilameelaa uthhe, charaag zagamagaa uthhe
bas ab naa muz ko tokanaa, n badh ke raah rokanaa
agar main ruk gayee abhee, to jaa n paaoongee kabhee
yahee kahoge tum sadaa, ke dil abhee naheen bharaa
jo khatm ho kisee jagah, ye ayesaa silasilaa naheen ..

Female :
The stars are shining already, the lamps are lit all over,
Enough now,don’t implore me,nor stop me in my path,
If I stay for more time,I shall never be able to go,
You will always say, that your heart isn’t content yet,
This is a situationthathas no end,
Male: No No NO No
Female No No No No


adhuree aans chhod ke, adhuree pyaas chhod ke
jo roj yoon hee jaaogee, to kis tarah nibhaaogee
ke jindagee kee raah me, jawaan dilon kee chaah me
kaee makaam aayenge, jo hum ko aajamaayenge
buraa naa maano baat kaa, ye pyaar hain gilaa nahee
yahee kahoge tum sadaa, ke dil abhee bharaa nahee

Unrequited love,unquenched thirst,you leave behind,
Everyday if you leave like this, how will you bear with my love?
Because in the path of life,lots of stops will be there,
Which will test our love,
Don’t be hurt by my words, but this is love not a complaint,
No No No No……

Don’t leave me yet for my heart isn’t content yet,

No comments: