Friday, September 19, 2008

Poem by Friend.

A poem written for me? WOW! I am honoured! No one ever did this for me before!
Thank you so much Elvie! I appreciate it! Luv.

For you, Soommey, my friend

My life has changed since i found u,
you gave me shoulder for me to cry on.
a wonderful life i found in you,
that i'd remember from this day on.

Always with me i know you'd be,
filled with love, understanding and care.
why can't i say "just let me go"?
maybe because you wouldn't dare.

Happiness was what i truly yearned,
when i knew you'd come and meet me halfway.
with tears, i know, i felt and learned,
that love will be there... come what may.

Eager to reach out and touch you,
i prayed for you, i asked for signs.
i know by heart, and you do, too,
the Lord answers, in time... right time.

Someday, maybe, although not sure,
you'd pass my way or we'd cross paths.
i hope by then the love endures,
either it's that, or what it's not.

How thankful i am to have you, soommey!
how lucky are your friends to have you when they cry.
with you, i know, i have found the best!
stay with me, never ever say good-bye.

-elvie gatchalian-

sept. 19, 2008

No comments: